Monday, March 22, 2010

New Gardening Blog with Sister

Hey,

So i haven't blogged in a while, but i do want to take this time to say hi and that i havw another blog. Yes! It is a blog that I am doing with my sister about our first experience gardening. That's right, we are going to garden for the first time this year. We are going to grow fruits, vegetables, hers and flowers. So far we've learned a wholoe lot which was easing seeing as we knew nothing. But anyway, if you want to know more about that please follow our blog it is: vaneverogarden.blogspot.com. Yeah, so look us up to learn about gardening as we learn from our mistakes or gives us advice if you are a seasoned gardener or just read hang with us. All right.

Now back to this my personal blog....

Well I'm not sure what to write about. I have started my new office and I am so far alone because we've yet to hire a receptionist. I have organized. Can't really say much about it...

I have listened to Lady Gaga because everyone else seems to love her, she can sing but she is such a freak that i cannot bring myself to like her, does anyone else feel that way?

Let's see...health care reform bill passed, not sure what the implication of that are for everyday people so i cant really comment except to say that I am very confused as to how the mandatory insurance clause is going to work.

Not much of interest has happened or i cant remember, but i promise to blog on a more regular basis...TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Veronica,
    Thanks for being the very first follower of my blog! I'm still figuring out how blogger works. Not sure about all the tech stuff and how to join this or that but I found your blog because you signed up to follow mine. I'm heading over to your garden blog next. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kiss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete