Monday, May 9, 2011

Life as we know it, or rather as i know it

Hola Amigos :)

So short one today, because i don't want to neglect bloggin, but also not much time lately...So I have had a great day, went out with my best friend, hadn't seen her in a while talked forever, about nothing as only friends can really do, only a true friend can let you be yourself, and discuss nothing and have a great time...Anyway, missed her glad she's back.

So my name as some people know is Veronica, which is a very badass name, i tend not to live up to it most of the time, but they once in a while i really get very Veronica-ish and act and speak without thinking...when this happens i blame my name because Veronicas, at least the ones i know, tend to be opinionated, loud, brash, bold, sometimes bitchy people, i can usually control this, but i think that i am forever marked with my name and i will always have that but of veronicism in me...If i had a different name i would be a completely different person. But i like my name and i like that once in a while i can be a badass...

So this probably doesnt interest anyone, but i really think the name of person really dictates that persons personality...i know mine does.

No comments:

Post a Comment