Saturday, April 24, 2010

april update

Hey Everyone, so i know i havent blogged in a while...been busy with work and gardening...btw are garden is coming along. we've planted tomatoes, potatoes, onions and spinach...today we put in bush beans...

are trees are in too...apple, peach, cherry and plum and 2 rose bushes...and i've potted my calla lillies :)

some other news...went to see hillsong united on yesterday and they were a-mazing...it was so awesome and the played my favorite song, Mighty to Save...and they played One Way...they so rocked it! It was raining before the concert and me and my sister got soaked so we were a little grumpy but once the music started it was all worth it :) It was a great night, i'll never forget it...

also, i played truth or dare with my friend...so funny. Felt like a kid again...still have a dare to fulfill...that'll be interesting...

Will update again this coming week...later all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment