Thursday, May 13, 2010

What To Do When You Are Bored

So I am bored to death here at work and i was looking up things to do. So most sites tell you that if you're bored you should do something productive, and really i tried, but there is nothing productive that I can do here. NOTHING. This is the trouble when you work alone or are self-employed. If there is no one else at the office and all your work is done, what do you do? That is the question. I am sick of watching shows online and watching pointless youtube videos...

I brought a book but i finished it...I should resolve to become a slower reader...What I really need is some sort of hobby that i can do at work. I knit and crochet at home but that can get boring...what else can i do? I should bring my art supplies and paint...i think i will do that.

Out of all the sites i saw on what to do when you are bored none were particularly helpful, they all said watch TV, like you can do that all day without wanting to shoot yourself, but there were some good suggestions here and there so i will share the ones i liked...

1. Post a Blog (as you can see, i took this suggestion)
2. Take up a new hobby
3. Write a letter
4. Turn music up loud and dance around
5. Make a youtube video
6. Go for a quick walk
7. Color! (or paint if you prefer) (doodling also works =D)
8. Take off (if at all possible)

So yeah, those are the ones i liked.

Till next time,
Stargirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment