Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Updating you on my life

HI all!

So updates on everything...

Let's see i got laid off from my office job, but now i work somewhere much better where i am not constantly stressed and miserable, so a good thing.

Discovered Buenafuente (a Spanish late night show), it is the most hilarious shit you ever heard and actually the best thing i've seen on tv in a long time.

Barcelona, my favorite soccer team, is the leading LaLiga in spain ahead of Real Madrid. Woohoo! Messi won the balon de oro. Spain won the world cup. Did i mention that Real is not in the lead? haha.

it's freezing all the time, have to wear obscene amounts of clothes to go outside. Snowed last week. the garden is basically snow on dirt. but we all knew winter was a coming.

What else? hmm...i'm reading for fun again which is great. I read a book called Why We Do What We Do...it's amazing, read it, it will change your life, i swear, it's such a good read and you really learn about people and life and yourself.

i have another blog on tumblr which i have only posted once on, it's called c'est la vie...ithink. Anyway its going to be my spanish blog, it will have articles on different things and news about my lilttle community and it will be nothing like here where i just tell you what i'm doing, but if you can please go read it, if you speak spanish, not all the articles will be in spanish but i'll tell you here when i've posted and in what language...

I am on twitter, follow me if you'd like @supergirl830. yup.

For anyone who read my blog, i would like to take this time to acknowledge you and thankyou for reading it, i promise the content will get better now that i have more time to dedicate to it. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment